playCSS is an online game where players write HTML/CSS code to recreate daily target images.
- When you sign up or login, playCSS stores your email address and username. You can upload a profile picture and it will be public on the website.
- When you start playing, playCSS stores your score data and votes received, as well as any profile information you fill out.
- Your score data and profile information is public for everyone to see.
- Your email address is only used for authentication and is not shared with anyone, at all.
- This website uses Google Analytics to track pageviews and demographics data. No user identifiable data is tracked.
The playCSS website works strictly over HTTPS to provide you a secured environment.
Users without a PRO membership will not see the code you used to recreate the daily targets